Past Admissions (2020-21)

Admissions to school 2020-21

If you would like a tour of the school at any time (for example, for in-year transfers from another school) please contact the office on 01493 661523.

Pupil Admission Number (PAN): 90 per year

The transfer to junior school admission round is for children in their last year at an infant school (currently in Year 2). Pupils transfer from infant schools to junior schools in the year after their 7th birthday (they will be age 7+ on 1 September 2020).

Admissions policy

OCPJA Admissions Policy 2020-21

Application forms will be sent out automatically by the Norfolk County Council Children’s Services (School Admissions) Department. If you would rather apply online, please go to:

If you do not receive a booklet and form, please contact Norfolk County Council Children’s Services School Admissions Team at [email protected] or on 0344 800 8020.

Applications are now closed. If you applied online, decisions will have been made available on Tuesday 16 April 2020 on the school admissions website.

If you completed a paper application form, Norfolk County Council Children’s Services will have sent a letter on 16 April 2020 by second-class post, telling you at which school your child has been offered a place.

Norfolk County Council admissions department arranges the allocation of spaces within schools. For Norfolk’s admissions arrangements 2020/21 please click here.

Information on Transfers and Admissions to junior school

The document ‘A parents’ guide to admissions to schools in Norfolk 2020-21’ and all other information regarding arrangements for selection, school catchment areas, oversubscription criteria, and the application process is available on the Norfolk County Council Admissions Department ‘Transfer to junior school’ webpage here

Information on In-year Transfers

A move to a different school at any time other than admission to reception, transfer to junior or transfer to secondary is known as an ‘in-year transfer’. This could be a move between Norfolk schools or a move to a Norfolk school from a school in a different area.

Norfolk County Council organise in-year school transfers and admissions. Please see the Norfolk County Council ‘Moving schools during the school year’ webpage here

If you want to transfer to a school that is not in Norfolk, you will need to contact your new local authority to ask about their admissions process. Find your new local authority using the Government’s local council finder here


Under no circumstances should you withdraw your child from their current school before an alternative school place has been allocated.

Latest news